Saturday 14 April 2012

Hola!!!

You may have noticed it has been a while since I last posted.

I moved flats in January and since then have been without internet access at home :( boooo. We are still waiting and have no idea when it will be available, so I am just jumping on people's wifi when I can. I am currently on a train home from London and so am using the free wifi on the train :)

London was amazing as always and I bought a lot of bits & pieces at the shops & markets (as always) which I hope to be able to write about soon. In the meantime here are my current favourite 3 bracelets...

The silver skull one is from a market on the Portobello Road in London which cost me £5.
The sparkly one in the middle (which I think is meant to be an eye) is from River Island and was also a fiver.
The last one with the gold hand is from New Look and was only £3.

I love them all individually but I think they look great together.

I took the photo using Instgram. I'm so glad it's available on Android now! Up until I downloaded it last week I'd been using "Camera FX" to take photos which was ok but most of the time made all my photos green! So I think posts with photos will look a lot nicer from now on.

Hope to be able to write again soon and thanks to anyone who has stumbled upon this and spared the time to read :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment