Sunday 13 May 2012

Bonjour

Hello :)


I'm back and I'm here with a nail polish post.  I am ADDICTED to buying nail polishes.  It's not even funny.  I've got a big box of them in a cupboard and I still can't help buying loads more.  I'm just attracted to them like a magpie is to a sparkle!


I'm good at just doing a basic nail but I'm not too skilled at some of the more amazing, complicated, intricate designs that I see on a lot of blogs.  I love them though and hopefully I will learn!


This is a recent look I made using Disco Mix & Indian Ocean, both by Models Own.  I really liked this one. Indian Ocean is from their Beetlejuice collection, and Disco Mix is from the Hed Kandi collection.  I do love a glitter polish and Disco Mix is one of my new favourites!  You can't see it too clearly here but Indian Ocean is a beautiful light blue with a pink and gold sheen to it.  I used 3 coats of each here.


This is one is using Fantasy Fire by Max Factor & Disco Heaven by Models Own.  Disco Heaven is another from the Hed Kandi collection.  I did this in a rush so it looks a bit messy but I think the colours go well together.


This one is a favourite!  This is Mint Green by Barry M & Carnival by Technic.  Carnival is the famous cheap dupe for OPI's Rainbow Connection.  I absolutely love it and I think it goes so well with Mint Green :)


This is what I'm currently wearing on my nails.  The teal colour is Exquisite by Boots 17, the silver is Your Majesty by Rimmel and I have put Silver Glitter by Barry M over the top of them :)


Now, what next?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment