Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas money haul


Well since the last time I wrote, Christmas has passed! I hope you all had an amazing time :)

I did, and among other things I got some Christmas money, which I spent wisely yesterday. Here are some of the things I got...


Gorgeous little dress with bunnies on it(!)and a tie at the waist from H&M


GOLD by Giles tights from New Look. Sure these are the ones Cheryl Cole wore on X Factor last year?


Leopard print stretchy belt
from Primark


London(?) print top from Primark



Little lace top from Primark, this is lovely on, and has a low back. I plan to wear it on New Year's Day :)



Again from Primark, this little peachy/coraly/orangey skirt with little black bows on it :) another NYD possibility!


From River Island, this purple top with a panther on it. I wore this today with pale blue denim skinny jeans, the scarf below and black faux fur bomber jacket.


Another one from...... Primark! Alexander McQueen style skulls scarf



and the last one from Primark, a little blue top with white birds on it!


I love me some animal print. Whether it be animal print as in leopard/tiger/whatever fur print, or actual little animals! I'm really glad that both seem to be in right now. Tomorrow I'm hitting the shops again in search of a skirt I seen in H&M earlier today (they didn't have my size). It's black with a zip up the front, and red lipstick lips all over it. Very cute. I need it..... ha ha..... only kind of joking!

I'm at my mum & dad's in Glasgow again for the rest of the holidays, and I have brought all of this stuff with me, to wear while I'm here. The main things I have planned so far are a few drinks/night out tomorrow, after lunch with my mum, Hogmany day out with bf and that night, new years days dinner, and lastly, my birthday celebrations with family, whatever they may be :)

I realise now that I should taken these photos normally, rather than using special effects but oh well, I'll remember for next time!

2 comments: